The form factor of these affordable, single-use tags ensures clear signal transmission in rack and data center deployments. Every tag broadcasts its unique ID and a status message once every 10 seconds using RF Code’s patented communication protocols, allowing for very high tag densities and ensuring accurate collection of asset inventory and location data. Asset data is then received by an RF Code reader.
R100 tag cases are impact resistant, splash resistant and temperature stable. The R100 tag operates with a very low duty cycle that translates to long battery life. Based on the ratings and specifications from the battery manufacturers, RF Code develops usage models to calculate the life of the active RFID Tags. Like all models, there are assumptions and approximations involved. The values are to be taken as engineering estimates – not guaranteed performance. In most deployment scenarios, tags with a 10-second beacon rate have a useful life of 5-to-7 years. Exposure to extreme temperatures will shorten the battery life. RF Code warrants all tags to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year.
- Encoded Radio Transmissions at 433 MHz
- Specially Designed for Use with U-Mounted, Rack Installed Assets
- Designed for Use with a Single Asset
- Industrial-Strength Adhesive Backing Keeps Tag Securely in Place
- Superior Anti-Collision Technology for High Tag Densities
- Easy Installation
- On-Demand Inventory of Rack-Mounted Assets
- Low Power Consumption for Long Battery Life