Sensor Manager works in concert with RF Code’s wire-free environmental sensor tags to provide real-time monitoring and alerting about the environmental conditions surrounding assets in dense spaces such as data centers. Using this wire-free solution, customers have the maximum deployment flexibility needed to monitor critical asset conditions at an extremely attractive price point.
Sensor Manager collects information from all types of RF Code wire-free sensor tags. Sensor Manager organizes all sensor information according to sensor type as well as sensor location. All information collected by Sensor Manager can be viewed interactively in real-time via an easy to use web browser based console. All information can be accessed via customized table views as well as graphically via map views. All historical data can be easily organized into reports and graphs using the standard reporting and graphing capability as well as RF Code’s Advanced Reporting Module which utilizes the powerful open source BIRT reporting engine.
Sensor Manager’s sophisticated alert system enables policy based thresholding per sensor type and sensor location. Alert notifications can be communicated via email, SNMP, and HTTP Post allowing for easy integration into other enterprise applications such as workflows and trouble tickets. The role-based user account system makes it easy for system administrators to control who can view what sensor details.
- Simple to use web 2.0 user interface
- Access sensor data in table, map, and graph views
- Sensor groupings by type and location
- Policy based alerting
- Scheduled and Ad Hoc reporting
- Advanced reporting and charting via BIRT
- Calculated attributes for advanced data computations
- Massively scalable
- Remote location UpConnect capability
- MODBUS/IP and Bacnet/TCP/IP Protocol Support
- Java Management Extensions (JMX) Support
- Web based API for easy integration