ACS v6000 Virtual Advanced Console Server
A virtual console management solution for cloud computing
The ACS v6000 virtual advanced console server offers the best of both worlds: virtual and physical. All of the next-generation functionality of our popular ACS 6000 has been encapsulated in a virtual appliance to enable dependable connectivity and management of virtual IT assets such as servers (Windows EMS, UNIX, Linux and Solaris).
Designed especially for the data center, this offering is a powerful addition to your cloud computing strategy. It fully integrates into a VMware environment, sustaining and improving such vital functions as vMotion. When a virtual server is moved within the environment, the ACS v6000 console server can maintain a persistent connection throughout the move process.
- Runs on any standard x86 hardware, including Intel and AMD hardware virtualization-assisted systems
- Runs on a wider variety of Linux host and guest operating systems than any server virtualization product on the market
- Supports two-processor virtual SMP, enabling a single virtual machine to span multiple physical processors
- Captures entire state of a virtual machine and rolls back at any time with the click of a single button
- Protects investment with an easy virtual machine migration path to VMware infrastructure