The 433 MHz M175 Rugged Tag is a battery-powered RF transmitter designed with a sealed, water-resistant, crushproof enclosure for general-purpose asset tracking. Every tag broadcasts its unique ID and a status message at a periodic rate (that is programmed at the factory). These tags provide an economical solution for a variety of asset tracking environments. RF Code’s patented communication protocols support high tag densities that allow large populations of tags to be deployed in confined spaces.
- Encoded Radio Transmissions at 433 MHz
- Dual-walled construction with internal gasket
- Metal Clip Mounting (Option) for Permanent Installation
- Water-resistant Sonic-Welded Enclosure
- Customizable Beacon Rates
- Low Power Consumption for Long Battery Life
- Superior Anti-Collision Technology for High Tag Densities